Monday 10 June 2013

Back to Corgi Land!

Hello, everyone!

This is Cadwaladr.

How have you been? Hope you are all well!

The weather here's been very nice these days!

I couldn't upload my journey since I've been to Pembrokeshire and the Gower Peninsula on my holiday. Yes! I visited our Corgi's home county for the first time! It was very beautiful in Pembrokeshire. I wish I could live there!

I will upload my journey little by little!

Have a pawsome Monday, everyone!


'I miss Corgi Land already...'

3 comments:

  1. My dream is to someday go to Cardiganshire ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you had a swell time in Corgi land. We look forward to hearing and seeing more. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The land of corgis?! Consider me interested! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures and we are glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete