Tuesday 31 December 2013

First snow for Graigcoch.

Hello, everybody! This is Cadwaladr! 
Are you well? I hope so! 

I want to tell you about the first time my little brother Graigcoch saw snow. Me and my family woke up on Christmas day and we looked out of the window. Can you guess what we saw? Oh, it was not snow! The weather was terrible on Christmas morning where we live. It was raining! I wanted a white Christmas—not rain! Bad luck for me and my family, it seemed. Anyway, although it was raining we had a nice time opening our Christmas presents! We listened to Christmas carols as we took turns opening our gifts. It was very fun!

As you all know, I love hiking, so later that day my mummy and daddy said that we would go hiking! Yeah for me! I love to go hiking even when it rains! We all got ready and got into our car. Graigcoch does not like to stay still for very long, so he gets very grumpy when we are driving somewhere in our car. He is such a baby! Don't you think so? I like to relax on the back seat of our car. I get quite sleepy!

Finally, after quite a long drive we arrived. My mummy and daddy put our leads on us and opened the car door. I could not believe what I saw next! The ground was covered with SNOW!!! Yeah!!! I felt very excited! Graigcoch had not seen snow before, so he was very interested! I think he liked the snow a lot! He was digging with his paws! Our family could have a white Christmas and Graigcoch could see his first snow. Christmas day was SO pawsome for us! I think I am a very lucky corgi!




Tara now,

Cadwaladr.




1 comment:

  1. Snow much fun on your video. No snow here this year just mild weather and some rain. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete