Saturday 4 January 2014

St David's Cathedral

Hi, everyone!

This is Cadwaladr.

How is your Saturday so far?

I am going to tell you about my journey to Pembrokeshire in June, 2013. Lol! Yes, it is about last year and I forgot to upload this article. What a shame!

Anyways...

Not like the area I live, Pembrokeshire is the land of cows! It was quite surprising to see so many cows there! I think I did not see any sheep in Pembrokeshire that day!

Cadwaladr: 'Hello, Mrs. Cow! I'm Cadwaladr!'
                    'Today, I am visiting my home county!'
Mrs. Cow:'Hello, Cadwaladr!'
              'Do you like Pembrokeshire?'
Cadwaladr: 'Very much so!!!!!'

Mr. Horse: 'Welcome back, Mr. Corgi!'
Cadwaladr: 'Nice to meet you! I'm Cadwaladr!
                   'I brought you some apples! '
Mr. Horse: 'Thank you, Cadawaladr.
                  'Have a nice time in Pembrokeshire!'



St David's Cathedral


St David's Cathedral


































































Have a pawsome Saturday!

Cadwaladr.



1 comment:

  1. It is indeed a lovely part of Wales and we hope you enjoyed visiting the Mother Land. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete