Thursday 2 May 2013

Waterfall Country 3 : Sgwd yr Eira (Fall of Snow)

Hi, everyone!

This is Cadwaladr, the mucky puppy.

Today, I'm going to show you a waterfall called 'Sgwd yr Eira' which means 'fall of snow' in English. What a beautiful name! It is the most popular waterfall in Waterfall Country. In my opinion, it is one the most exciting attractions in Wales although I know I am just a 4 months old Corgi puppy. Lol!

Follow me!
















There were lots of visitors and they all looked excited! Why? Because there is a rocky trail that leads behind the falls which is great fun to explore and look through the falling water. I will show you what it looks like.

Ready?


Sorry, this is too short. To tell you the truth, I was a wimpy Corgi again! I could not record it for a long time. After watching this video, I believe you would understand why I was scared. Hear the sound of water falling down? Wow!

This is me behind the waterfall.
It looked fun swimming in the river, so I jumped in the river. But I suppose it was a bit early to swim. It was FREEZING!
Well, as it was a sunny day, I could see a rainbow. Isn't it beautiful? As the rays of sun hit the spray coming from the waterfall a mini rainbow was formed!







Cadwaladr.



2 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    My guys would swim, freezing cold or not :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cadwaladr! Nice to meet you, you are such a cute puppy! The waterfall looks beautiful too, thanks for stopping by and following. :)

    ReplyDelete