Friday 12 April 2013

Courgette & Leek Potage


My family and I love soup a lot, so I cook soup quite often for dinner. Today, I found some courgettes and some leeks in the fridge and I cooked Courgette & Leek Potage.


[Ingredients]

2 courgettes
1 leek
1/2 soup stock
600cc water
salt & pepper
olive oil
 
1. Slice courgettes & leek.
2. Put some olive oil and (1) into the pan, and stir it.
3. Add water and soup stock and boil it for 30 minutes.
4. Use a hand mixer and make it smooth.
5. Add some salt and pepper.
 
I always put some olive oil on top when I serve this soup.
 
After Easter, finally it is getting milder and I can feel that spring has arrived! This green colour soup makes me feel that spring has finally come. It tastes very simple and good. If you use milk & double cream, this soup becomes very creamy and it tastes so good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It was raining quite a lot this morning, so our Cadwaladr could not go for a walk. He loves going for a walk because he can meet many nice people and nice dogs to say ‘Hello!’ to. Yes, he is a VERY friendly puppy. And he can run and run in the park. I felt very guilty not to take him for a walk because I took away his fun. I am sorry, Cadwaladr. In this picture, he looks very grumpy, doesn't he?
 
' How dare you! You didn't take me for a walk!!!!!!'






No comments:

Post a Comment