Sunday 7 April 2013

Puppy Class

Hello, everyone!

This is Cadwaladr.

Sunday is a holiday for most people, but not for me. Being a puppy is quite busy, you know. My parents put me in a puppy school and it is every Sunday. I love puppy class a lot because many friends of mine are waiting for me there! My puppy friends are a Golden Retriever, a Siberian Husky, and a Boston Terrier! They are so friendly and well trained. We are learning to be socialized. It takes one hour for the class, but you know, I am only a little puppy, so after a while, I get a little tired and I sit in the corner of the room. My teacher worries about my timidness. Will I be alright?

Last time, we learned how to do 'Down', but it is VERY difficult for me to go down because I am already down with my short legs. After the class, I practiced 'Down' a lot at home and finally I have managed to do this. Do I look alright?





















There are lots things to learn for me! Puppies are VERY busy!

Tara now!

P.S. This is me very tired after the class!






Cadwaladr.



No comments:

Post a Comment