Sunday 21 April 2013

New Friend

Hello, everyone!

This is Cadwaladr reporting from the cloudy UK.

It's Sunday and it is my school day. Today, I made a new friend at school. She is a very cute Shih Tzu. I think she is a little older than me and she is as shy as I am! During the class, I was always with her. Because my teacher is really good, now we are all good in the class! At first, I was too shy and too wimpy in the class, so my tail used to point towards the ground, but now it is upwards! My teacher and my parents are very happy about this. I need to be trained more, though. I know it from yesterday's hiking. There is always some playing time for us during the class, and I like playing boxing with my friend. I always play with a very handsome Boston Terrier! He is very good! I must practice boxing more! Lol!

I must go now because I am visiting my best friend! Well, he is actually my grandpa! Lol! I like him a lot! He is such a funny person to play with!
 
Tara now!
 
'This is another picture from yesterday's hiking!'
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Cadwaladr is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! :)
      You are a wonderful photographer!
      I love reading your blog a lot!

      Delete